In-home aged care Eastern Suburbs, Sydney, NSW
Available from 1+ hours to 24 hours 7 days a week live-in care
Serving Sydney & NSW Areas
Care From 1 to 24 Hours Per Day
Live-in Care Available
Can Start On The Same Day
No Set-up Or Exit Fees
Free Personalised Care Plans
Care For Family Aged Care Eastern Suburbs, Sydney
At Care For Family, our founding philosophy is that every Australian should be able to afford high-quality, expert care, in their time of need.
Whether getting older and needing a little help around the home or living with a disability and wanting to maintain independence and dignity whilst remaining at home, our aged care services in Eastern Suburbs, Sydney are designed to be tailored to your individual needs.
Since 2014, our highly trained care team has been helping Eastern Suburbs residents to remain in their own homes, or in a setting of their choosing, rather than transitioning to a nursing home or care home.
Care For Family understands that remaining at home is incredibly important to many older Australians, even as their care needs increase.
Our Eastern Suburbs home care services mean that you can rest assured your (or your loved one’s) care needs are met, so that you or your loved one can live happily and safely at home for as long as desired.
Booking our Aged Care Services
Booking our in-home care services couldn’t be simpler. All you need to do is:
“I was so impressed that within 8 hours of requesting care for my Mum we had a care team in place offering the most incredible caring support.”
Wilma & family
“It was a huge relief knowing the care team was always practicing the highest level of professionalism and to know that the same familiar team members arrived every day and night.”
“The care team’s support and dedication was truly amazing. Each of the carers enriched Mr Smith’s life in some way and I know that he enjoyed their company. They were always on time for their shifts and so pleasant to be with and I formed a lovely bond with each of them.”
All Care Teams Are…
Fully Insured By…
Our Team Values…
About Aged Care Eastern Suburbs
The Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, home to some of Australia’s most recognisable beaches, shopping precincts, and natural surrounds, is a wonderful place to call home. It’s no wonder many Eastern Suburbs residents are choosing to remain at home as they grow older! From the captivating waves of Bondi Beach to the famous markets and retail precincts of Double Bay and Oxford Street in Paddington, the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney represent the very best of Aussie lifestyle.
As we get older, it can become a little bit harder to enjoy the neighbourhoods we love, remain at home, and enjoy the lifestyle we’ve built around us. That’s why Care For Family’s aged care Eastern Suburbs services have become such an important part in the lives of so many of our clients. Our Eastern Suburbs home care services help our clients to remain in their own home, or a place of their choosing (such as the family home or a retirement living community) for as long as possible.
From getting the groceries done to getting out for a walk along the Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk, to joining friends and family out for a seafood lunch at Watsons Bay, our aged care Eastern Suburbs services ensure that you or your loved one can continue to enjoy living in one of Australia’s most beautiful regions, and partaking in cherished activities the region is so famous for.
Designed to be tailored to our clients’ individual needs, and be extremely flexible, our Eastern Suburbs home care services can fit in seamlessly with the lifestyle you love. From a few hours a week of help around the home to 24-hour, live-in care for those with more complex needs, our Care For Family care team is available at short notice or on a regular and ongoing basis.
Care For Family’s aged care Eastern Suburbs services mean older Australians can continue to enjoy the home they love, for as long as possible.
Why choose Care For Family aged care in the Eastern Suburbs, Sydney?
Care For Family’s founder, Ruth Samer, is an age care expert, with over 30 years of experience in the care industry. Before founding Care For Family, Ruth noticed a lack of quality, in-home aged care options for older Australians and Australians living with a disability. Passionate about quality and compassionate care, she established Care For Family on the principle that every Australian should have access to high-quality, affordable care, no matter their age or how complex their needs.
Care For Family’s Eastern Suburbs home care services help Australians to remain in their own home, maintaining their independence and a sense of dignity, regardless of the level of care they require. Our team of care professionals is dedicated to providing expert care, including disability care, dementia care, respite care, live-in care, and more, with the highest levels of quality and integrity.
Our aged care Eastern Suburbs, Sydney is the No. 1 choice for our clients for the following reasons:
- High Standards: Our care professionals are dedicated to delivering only the highest quality in care to our clients.
- Safety First: Every member of our team is an experienced care professional, is highly trained, and is police checked and reference checked, to ensure our standards and your safety.
- Investing in People: For our team to deliver compassion, respect, and quality to our clients, we are committed to delivering the same to them. That is why we dedicate a great deal of energy to nurturing and supporting our team.
- Compassionate Care: Compassion is at the heart of all we do, and is what sets Care For Family apart from other aged care services in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and beyond.
- Management Experience: Care For Family is managed by an aged care expert with more than 30 years of industry experience, which means our clients receive excellent, high-quality care from our team.
- Best Value Care: Our aged care services are designed to be not only high-quality, but also affordable, to give more Australians access to excellent aged care services.
- Flexible Working: At Care For Family, we understand that care needs change over time. That is why our services are designed to be flexible. We offer support from as little as one hour, up to 24-hour, live-in services for more complex needs.
- Familiar Faces: We ensure a dedicated care team for every client, ensuring that strong relationships and trust are formed; an important formula for expert, compassionate, and effective care.
- HCPs: We can help to arrange government-funded Home Care Packages (HCPs) to help reduce the cost of aged care for our clients. Get in touch with us to find out more about HCPs and other government funding options that may be available to you or your loved one.
Eastern Suburbs home care services offered by Care For Family
Eastern suburbs home care services from Care For Family cover a variety of care needs, and are designed to be tailored to the specific needs of you or your loved one. Our services include:
- Aged care Eastern Suburbs, Sydney: Our in-home aged care services are designed for older Australians who choose not to transition into a nursing home or aged care facility. We can assist with services in the home, or at your chosen place of residence, no matter where that is.
- Dementia care Eastern Suburbs, Sydney: Our highly trained care team is experienced in providing specialised dementia care and disability care. Our dementia and disability care services offer our clients dignity, respect, and compassion, to help them continue to enjoy the life they love.
- In-Home care Eastern Suburbs, Sydney: Our in-home care support services range from an hour here or there to help around the home, right up to 24-hour care for those with high care needs. If you or your loved one would prefer to live at home, even as you get older and some extra help is needed, Care For Family is here to support you.
- Respite care Eastern Suburbs, Sydney: Respite care is designed to give family and loved ones a much-needed break. Whether for work, a holiday, or simply some downtime, Care For Family’s respite care in the Eastern Suburbs means you can rest assured your loved one is receiving the best of care.
- Palliative care Eastern Suburbs, Sydney: From the moment a life-limiting diagnosis is received, palliative care can begin. Our palliative care services can be enhanced, as more care is needed, to help you or your loved one to remain at home for as long as possible.
- Nursing care Eastern Suburbs, Sydney: Our Care For Family care team includes registered nurses who can deliver nursing care such as help with taking medications, caring for wounds, pre- and post-operative care, and more.
For older Australians, remaining at home is incredibly important, even as we age and we need a little extra support.
Care For Family’s Eastern Suburbs home care services mean you or your loved one can enjoy living the life you love, in the place you love, for as long as you desire.
Get in touch with us for more information about our aged care Northern Beaches services, or book an obligation-free assessment today.
Unsure about where to start?
With years of experience in in-home care, we’re available to help you work out what support you need. Whether you are planning for the future or would like to start care immediately, we can help. Give us a call, we’d love to hear form you.
CALL: 02 9343 0880
Our Private In-Home Care Services
Available from 1+ hours to 24 hours 7 days a week live-in care
24-Hour Aged Care
Alzheimer's Disease Care
Around The Clock Home Care
Home Care Packages
Live-in Home Care for Seniors
Overnight Home Care
Palliative Care For Children
Parkinson's Disease Care
We’re Trusted Experts
As long-term experts in aged care, we’ve been featured by many online and offline publications providing helpful advice, recommendations and commentary.