Service for Aged Care Sydney NSW
Available from 1+ hours to 24 hours 7 days a week live-in care
Serving Sydney & NSW Areas
Care From 1 to 24 Hours Per Day
Live-in Care Available
Can Start On The Same Day
No Set-up Or Exit Fees
Free Personalised Care Plans
Care For Family Services For Aged Care Sydney
Care For Family specialises in services for aged care in Sydney, including Sydney suburbs and beyond.
Founded on the ethos that all Australians deserve access to the best in aged care services, at an affordable price, Care For Family helps older Aussies to remain in their own homes no matter how complex their care needs.
Our services for aged care in Sydney are delivered by an expert care team who are not only trained and experienced but are compassionate and dedicated to delivering only the highest quality in care.
Whether you or your loved one require just a little extra help around the home or 24-hour, live-in care, you can rest assured that Care For Family will deliver the very best care services.
Booking our Aged Care Services
Booking our in-home care services couldn’t be simpler. All you need to do is:
“I was so impressed that within 8 hours of requesting care for my Mum we had a care team in place offering the most incredible caring support.”
Wilma & family
“It was a huge relief knowing the care team was always practicing the highest level of professionalism and to know that the same familiar team members arrived every day and night.”
“The care team’s support and dedication was truly amazing. Each of the carers enriched Mr Smith’s life in some way and I know that he enjoyed their company. They were always on time for their shifts and so pleasant to be with and I formed a lovely bond with each of them.”
All Care Teams Are…
Fully Insured By…
Our Team Values…
About Our Services For Aged Care In Sydney
Those who call Sydney home understand just how special it is to live in Australia’s most populous city, with its bustling metropolises, leafy suburbs, and spectacular natural wonders – including world-famous beaches, national parks, and pristine waterways. It’s no wonder so many Sydneysiders choose to remain in their own homes as they grow older.
For many, the idea of moving into aged care homes or retirement living communities means giving up a much-cherished family home, full of a lifetime of fond memories – not to mention leaving a neighbourhood they love.
Here at Care For Family, we understand the desire of our clients to continue living in their own homes, enjoying the fantastic Sydney weather, getting out and about in their community, and enjoying the unique lifestyle that Sydney residents so covet.
That’s why we’re dedicated to providing a variety of services for aged care in Sydney and its suburbs – to help older Australians from Sydney to continue living independently thanks to the help of tailored, expert home care.
Our home care services for Sydney and surrounding suburbs are designed to be totally flexible, meaning they can be tailored to suit any level of care.
Our services help older Sydneysiders to continue enjoying the lifestyle they love, and can assist with anything from shopping for groceries, to making doctor’s appointments, to getting out for a drive or a walk to see the beautiful sights of the city.
Why Choose Care For Family Services For Aged Care In Sydney?
With over 30 years of experience in the care industry, Ruth Samer knows better than most about the needs of older Australians. She founded Care For Family on the principle of providing affordable, expert, and compassionate care to her community.
Care For Family’s services for aged care in Sydney help to meet the growing needs of older Australians who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible. We know that this can become harder as we get older, and living at home is more challenging than it used to be.
Our services are designed to help you or your loved one to maintain a sense of dignity and independence, no matter the kind of care required.
Our team of care professionals are each highly trained and experienced in delivering care services to older Australians, and are both compassionate and dedicated to their work.
As Sydney residents themselves, our team understand just why it is you love your city, and why remaining at home for as long as you desire is so important. At Care For Family, our team has been carefully selected for their kindness, commitment, and compassion, to deliver to you exactly that.
Here are just some of the things that make Care For Family’s services for aged care in Sydney the No. 1 choice for our clients:
- High standards: Our services for aged care in Sydney and surrounding suburbs meet the highest possible standards for aged care.
- Safety first: Our care team is highly trained and experienced, as well as police and reference-checked to ensure your safety and that of your loved ones.
- Investing in people: We believe in investing in our people, and providing them with support and nurturing, just as they provide these things to our clients.
- Compassionate care: Kindness and compassion are at the heart of everything we do in delivering our services for aged care in Sydney and its suburbs.
- Management experience: Our founder, Ruth Samer, has over 30 years of experience in the care industry; she is not only an expert care team manager, but a care professional placement specialist.
- Best value care: Our core principle is that all Australians should have access to affordable, high-quality aged care services. Book an obligation-free assessment today to find out more about how we can help.
- Flexible working: As we age, our care needs change and often increase. That’s why our services for aged care in Sydney are designed to be flexible. We can accommodate as little as one hour of care, right up to live-in care for those with more complex care needs.
- Familiar faces: We know that trust and security are important in receiving care. That’s why we commit to maintaining the same care team for every client.
- HCPs: Home Care Packages (HCPs) are government-funded and can help to reduce the out-of-pocket expenses for home care services. Reach out to our team to find out more about government-subsidised options for you or your loved one.
Services for aged care in Sydney offered by Care For Family
When choosing to engage the services of an aged care provider, we know that supporting your lifestyle or that of your loved one, is incredibly important. That’s why our aged care services in Sydney are not only flexible and tailored to suit your needs, but are designed to help with whatever you need.
From 24-hour care for more complex needs, to transport to and from appointments and social gatherings; our services for aged care in Sydney and its suburbs are here to help you to continue to live the life you love.
The types of care we deliver for older Australians in Sydney include:
- Hourly care: As we get older, we may need just a little extra help around the home. To support you to remain at home, and help friends and family who are already providing care, Care For Family offers hourly care options. These services can also be provided at short notice.
- 24-hour, live-in care: For those with more complex needs who still wish to remain in their own home, live-in care, provided on a 24-hour basis, is a service we offer at Care For Family. Provided by a consistent team of care professionals, so that you or your loved one feels supported by trusted members of our team, our live-in care services ensure remaining at home is possible for older Australians.
- Respite care: For those much-needed breaks for family and friends providing care, respite care is an invaluable service. For short-term breaks for holidays, work trips, or just some rest and recuperation, our respite care services can support you and your loved ones if and when you require some help.
- Palliative care: Palliative care is an important part of end-of-life planning, supporting those with a life-limiting diagnosis to remain at home as their illness progresses. Our team is trained and experienced in delivering palliative care services to older Australians wishing to remain at home as their care needs grow.
- Disability and dementia care: For those living with a disability, including dementia, only an expert care service is able to meet these needs. At Care For Family, our care professionals can offer specialist disability and dementia care, ensuring you or your loved one can remain living at home, as independently as possible, for as long as possible.
- Nursing care: Our care team includes registered nurses who are able to provide expert nursing care when required. From dressing wounds to helping with taking medication, and more, our nursing care services can help to support older Australians with any of their needs.
For older Australians, remaining at home is incredibly important, even as we age and we need a little extra support.
Care For Family’s in-home care services mean you or your loved one can enjoy living the life you love, in the place you love, for as long as you desire.
Get in touch with us for more information about our aged care services team, or book an obligation-free assessment today.
Unsure about where to start?
With years of experience in in-home care, we’re available to help you work out what support you need. Whether you are planning for the future or would like to start care immediately, we can help. Give us a call, we’d love to hear form you.
CALL: 02 9343 0880
Our Private In-Home Care Services
Available from 1+ hours to 24 hours 7 days a week live-in care
24-Hour Aged Care
Alzheimer's Disease Care
Around The Clock Home Care
Home Care Packages
Live-in Home Care for Seniors
Overnight Home Care
Palliative Care For Children
Parkinson's Disease Care
We’re Trusted Experts
As long-term experts in aged care, we’ve been featured by many online and offline publications providing helpful advice, recommendations and commentary.